FX’s LIFETIME REPLACEMENT POLICY
NO QUESTIONS ASKED
We understand things happen that are out of your control. Most other rod companies do not replace rods that were broken accidentally, and that’s where we are different. Our replacement policy is HASSLE FREE. We do not care how a rod breaks, whether it is a violent hook set, high stick, boat flop, or your brother-in-law stepping on it, we will not hassle you and we will replace it. This warranty is only for original purchaser of the rod and proof of purchase is required no exceptions.
Not the original owner or did not take advantage of our online registering of your rods so we could keep track of your receipt. Don't worry we now offer a transferable warranty fee so you can still file a claim under the no hassle lifetime warranty policy. This fee will be $25.00 per rod and will be added to your claim. So now gifts, drawings, giveaways, and second hand rods can be eligible for a lifetime warranty.
HOW TO FILE FOR YOUR LIFETIME REPLACEMENT
- Cut the split out with the model number showing, (section between the rear grip and the butt of rod).
- Cut off 6 inches below and above the break area
- Mail all the pieces, and proof of dated purchase in a padded envelope to the address listed below. (DO NOT MAIL IN REGULAR ENVELOPE AS MAIL SORTER WILL TEAR IT OPEN AND LOSE YOUR CLAIM)
- Fill out the Warranty Claim Form at the bottom of this page.
- Once we receive the envelope, we will process an invoice for your replacement cost according to the pricing below for the appropriate line of rods. We will email your invoice to you at the email address provided in your warranty claim form below.
- Once your replacement cost is paid, we will ship you a brand new rod.
FX Custom Rods Warranty Dept
4460 Sirrocco Lane Southwest
Lilburn GA 30047
Xtreme Angler Series
- $60.00 + Shipping Cost Lifetime Replacement Fee
Xtreme Trolling Series
- $50.00 + Shipping Cost Lifetime Replacement Fee