FX’s XTS REPLACEMENT POLICY
WARRANTY PERIOD 1 YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE
NO QUESTIONS ASKED
We understand things happen that are out of your control. Most other rod companies do not replace rods that were broken accidentally, and that’s where we are different. Our replacement policy is HASSLE FREE. We do not care how a rod breaks, whether it is a violent hook set, high stick, boat flop, or your brother-in-law stepping on it, we will not hassle you and we will replace it. This warranty is only for original purchaser of the rod and is not transferable.
HOW TO FILE FOR YOUR XTS REPLACEMENT
- Cut the split out with the model number showing, (section between the rear grip and the butt of rod).
- Cut off 6 inches below and above the break area
- Mail all the pieces, and proof of dated purchase in a padded envelope to the address listed below.
- Fill out the Warranty Claim Form at the bottom of this page.
- Once we receive the envelope, we will process an invoice for your replacement cost according to the pricing below for the appropriate line of rods. We will email your invoice to you at the email address provided in your warranty claim form below.
- Once your replacement cost is paid, we will ship you a brand new rod.
FX Custom Rods Warranty Dept
4460 Sirrocco Lane Southwest
Lilburn GA 30047
Xtreme Titanium Series
- $125.00 Includes Free Shipping